Spot risks before they disrupt your business
Our Penetration Testing solutions combine a comprehensive suite of robust technology, our proven and repeatable proprietary testing frameworks, and the experts in our Cyber Threat Unit.
VikingCloud Offers a Full Range of Flexible Penetration Testing Services
Our most in-demand services include:
Simulates external cyberattack to identify clients’ potential web and mobile application vulnerabilities.
- Web Application Assessment
- Mobile Application Assessment
- Static Code Analysis Assessment
- Thick-Client Application Assessment
- Blockchain Penetration Testing
Exposes client networks to hacking tactics, techniques, and protocols to identify potential unknown entry points and gaps in internal data protection safeguards across OS, firewalls, and WiFi.
- Client-Side Penetration Testing
- External Penetration Testing
- Internal Penetration Testing
- Network Segmentation Testing
- Purple or Red Team Testing
- Segmentation Testing
- Social Engineering Testing
- VoIP Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Research
- Wireless Penetration Testing
Tests intrusion potential of bad actors on Internet of Things (IoT) devices, operational technology, and applicable firmware.
- Automotive Technology Testing
- Firmware Analysis Testing
- IoT Penetration Testing
- Operational Technology Testing
Find out if your information is for sale on the dark web, check the health of web and mobile applications, and be compliance ready with the ability to identify, locate, and protect sensitive information.
- Dark Web Scanning
- Data Discovery Scanning
- Mobile Application Scanning
- Web Application Scanning
- Early release of findings for remediation.
- Comprehensive and focused quality assurance on all post-delivery reporting.
- Findings debrief with an expert advisor.
Flexible Pricing Options
- On-demand, pay-as-you-test.
- Prepay and fund an online Wallet for more cost-effective continuous testing.
The Only Way to Prevent Threats Is to See More of Them
VikingCloud is the Predict-to-Prevent cybersecurity and compliance company that continually monitors and synthesizes over 6 billion data points a day from our 4+ million businesses to help them manage cybersecurity and compliance more proactively.
We help analyze patterns; uncover and understand new risks; and prioritize them in a way that helps us predict them. All before they disrupt your business. That’s what empowers our Cyber Threat Unit – and why clients from around the globe choose VikingCloud for Penetration Testing.