What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We collect and store information, including personally-identifiable information (“Personal Information”), that is voluntarily supplied to us by you when registering or when using the Website. Some such information, such as your e-mail accounts and credentials, e-mail account contents and e-mail address(es), is required in order for you to register as a user of the Services. You can choose not to provide the Website or the Services with certain information, but by doing so, you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features and functionality. We use Personal Information to deliver the Services and relevant information to you, to improve our Website and Service delivery, and to develop analytics and aggregated data that allow us to utilize and enhance our Website and related Services.
We may also collect and store non-personally identifiable information that is automatically generated when you use the Website or the Services. We may use “cookies” on the Website. A cookie is a piece of alphanumeric data stored on a Website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Website or Services and identify repeat visitors to our Website. Cookies enable us to customize and enhance the user experience on our Website. We may use the resulting non-personally identifiable information, such as your browser version, IP address, referring domains, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, the nature of your use of the Website or Services and cookie information, to improve our Website and Services delivery, including advertising, and to develop analytics and aggregated data that allow us to utilize our Website and Services and reach out to you via our Website and Services.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information without your consent. However, we may share your Personal Information in situations described below:
- We may release your Personal Information to authorized agents who are employed by us to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share information with them to provide products and services to you. Unless we communicate with you differently, our authorized agents do not have the right to use any Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to work with us. You hereby consent to our sharing your Personal Information for the above purposes.
- Some Personal Information, such as users’ names, and location that is listed in your User Profiles or derived from IP Addresses may be publicly visible to other users on the Services or to the general public accessing such Services.
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of our terms and conditions applicable to the Services, to enforce those terms and conditions, to comply with law or to protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- Except as described above, we may release your Personal Information to third parties with your consent. You will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with consent, and you will have the ability to prevent us from sharing this information in this manner.
- We may also provide non-personally identifiable information, or aggregated information that does not identify you, to other parties, such as Google Analytics, for analytics, marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Viking Cloud is committed to protecting the security and privacy of your information stored by us. All data gathered on the Website is stored in a secure, password protected database. We will protect Personal Information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. While all standard security protections are implemented by us and our hosting providers, we cannot guarantee the physical or electronic security of the servers and databases on which the Website or the Services is hosted.
Our Website and the Services are not directed to people under 13 years of age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we take steps to remove that information and terminate the applicable account.
Effective Date: February 4, 2021