PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Information About Us
www.vikingcloud.com is a site operated by Viking Cloud, Inc. (“we“, “us”, “our”, “Viking Cloud”). We are registered in the USA and have our registered office at 3000 Town Center, #2700, Southfield, MI 48075.
Intellectual Property Rights
No Reliance on Information
The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Limitation of our Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties
IN NO EVENT WILL VIKING CLOUD, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS CONTENT AND RELATED GRAPHICS, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. Viking Cloud HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by third parties (“Third-Party Content”) and posted on the Website through, for example, Twitter feeds or blog posts. We do not endorse any Third-Party Content posted on the Website. We operate a “notice and takedown” policy on the Website and if you believe that any content on the Website contains a defamatory statement or infringes your intellectual property rights please notify us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received this notification we will use reasonable endeavours to remove the content within a reasonable period of time. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You may not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, in particular non-public areas, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You may not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offense and we may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to:
- frame or mirror any part of the Website or any software used by or in conjunction with the Website without our prior written consent;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, data-mine or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents;
- modify, adapt, sub-licence, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or any software used by or in conjunction with the Website; or
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of the Website; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in the provision of the Website; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Linking to the Website
You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Website must not be framed on any other site without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. You agree to cease such linking if, in our sole opinion, the website from which you are linking impacts upon our goodwill or reputation. If you wish to make any use of content on the Website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Third Party Links and Resources in the Website
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Governing Law; Venue
Thank you for visiting the Website. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: December 21, 2021